~Skeet Skeet Scape~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Skeet Skeet Scape~

Best server out there!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

re hit here application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hit here

hit here

re hit here application Empty
PostSubject: re hit here application   re hit here application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:19 pm

first time i posted i was like 15 posts sorry i was bit sleepy

hey thx for opening my post

1. Your name on server?hit here

2. Why do you want to be a mod? help new comers, help keep out rule breakers. ill do all i can help yall with all stuff yall want so ill be great mod i dont abuse power. i know i dont need mod on all the server but i thank i should get it on this one cause it pwns.i also advertise this forum and server to great amount of ppl over internet, cause im a nice guy all around. make game fair for all players and i love yea mate

3. What have you done on skeetskeetscape to make it better? told my friends and ppl on other server it a great server,i advertise it all time cause i love it

4. What can you do with mod powers?help keep out bug abuser pro troll around watching ppl making sure no rule breakers

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? yes

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners:
im admin on alchedscape.no-ip.biz and testscapev2.no-ip.org and co owner of mclovinscape.no-ip.biz mod on realpk.no-ip.biz

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod, post their name here: idk realy but im sure atleast 5

8. Have you ever broken a rule? no, i try keep ppl from breaking them also

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). -im pretty sure i have most ppl do accidentally pjed some1 and killed him/her

10. How how many hours are you on a day? like 4-6

11. Will you be active on my forums ? yes

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you -monkey_are_crazy@hotmail.com

13. What you can do as a mod? help all ppl newcomers, help admins and other players on starting and gettin going good. i will be nice repect other mod and admins and players. give ppl 1 warning then ban them if they keep going breaking the rules.i will help stop glitchers. i will give a answer to all questions asked to me with a truthfully answer that i thank is right. make game fair for players

14. Do you own a server or owned one? tried but didn't work so no

15. If you have put ip here-......

16. How old are you? -16

17. How long have you been playing the server for - month

thx for reading my post
Back to top Go down
http://dragpkerz.tk/

re hit here application
Page 1 of 1