~Skeet Skeet Scape~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Skeet Skeet Scape~

Best server out there!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
0wnn00bpl0x
Admin
Admin
0wnn00bpl0x

HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:12 pm

This message is for Haze!!

Haze, I am really sorry for spawning. I will never do it again unless you tell me to! I shouldn't of been spawning and shouldn't of done ::pnpc! Whatever I did that rreally got you mad and made you ban me I am really sorry!! I will do anythign for my account back! And Haze I am sorry for not saying hi! I went to get something to eat! I anm really sorry and i hope you forgive me for what I have done! Haze remember you are the best owner ever and this is still the best server!!

Apolligy!!! Made by,
0wnn00bpl0x!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Haze I'm SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really SORRY!!!! I will never do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
m0d 134rr4g3

PostSubject: Re: HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:30 pm

he made you admin you have the pwoers why you cant use?
Back to top Go down
mod freeze

PostSubject: Re: HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:01 pm

he is on a roll he out on a mission to ban his whole staff... he said he banned me i dunno and he banned me for sumtin i didnt do i got hacked and i guess he told me to take mod outa ma name or wat eva but i have had mod-freeze since the original source.... i dunno haze is straight he jus get irritated from power abus or what not and he has his days i guess

well peace and gl to all u people who play this server its a great server and has/had great staff enjoy

skeetskeet will always be my fave server gl haze, philly, and arthur

any of u people can hit me up on myspace etniesbilloard69@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
m0d 134rr4g3

PostSubject: Re: HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:25 pm

for some reason im ip banned to..
Back to top Go down
m0d 134rr4g3

PostSubject: Re: HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:40 pm

i am NOT ip banned...
Back to top Go down
mod freeze

PostSubject: Re: HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:23 pm

hey bro watch da double post jus edit ur last comment for future refferance
Back to top Go down
m0d 134rr4g3

PostSubject: Re: HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:59 pm

k
Back to top Go down
0wnn00bpl0x
Admin
Admin
0wnn00bpl0x

PostSubject: Re: HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:33 pm

yeah but on the new source he said it laggs his computer and i didnt know...till after he ban me annd im really sorry that i didnt kno that!
But he hasn't talked to me snice
Back to top Go down
ill pk u ill

ill pk u ill

PostSubject: ypdsfdfd   HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:55 pm

yooo guys has skeet been down cuz none of my friends can get on either and i cant either sooo some 1 inform me about wat is goin on please? and we got the client.
Back to top Go down
m0d 134rr4g3

PostSubject: Re: HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:58 pm

haze said on runelocus that he was shutting down forever... look at comments
Back to top Go down
0wnn00bpl0x
Admin
Admin
0wnn00bpl0x

PostSubject: Re: HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:09 pm

y???? this sevrer is fuckign da bomb!!!
Back to top Go down
m0d 134rr4g3

PostSubject: Re: HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:27 pm

i know idk what happend server been down for like 10 days
Back to top Go down
0wnn00bpl0x
Admin
Admin
0wnn00bpl0x

PostSubject: Re: HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:41 pm

that kinda sucks tho i loved this server i would go on all the time
Back to top Go down
Mod Haze
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: SORRY   HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:34 am

ive been busy and i have an ear infection and i just got home
i will unban u all dont worry!!! sorry im working on new source s.s.s is coming back!!!
Back to top Go down
0wnn00bpl0x
Admin
Admin
0wnn00bpl0x

PostSubject: Re: HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:20 pm

thank you haze i apreciate evereything you r doing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAZE I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1