~Skeet Skeet Scape~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Skeet Skeet Scape~

Best server out there!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my mod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mod freeze

my mod app Empty
PostSubject: my mod app   my mod app Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:11 pm

1. Your name on server 1 2 3 freeze, and ur barraged

2. Why do you want to be a mod? -1 paragraph or more-well i was just testting this server out and i decided to start training. so ever since the moment i played i been kinda hooked on it, and it jus realy IRRITATES ME WHEN U GET A TOTAL LACK of respect so the way i see it u need a couple more mods and ive had experiance. this server is awesome and i hate to see people with lack of respect for it and people dissing it. id be a great mod im fun an easy to be around and i have a great sense of leadership. ive also gotten compliment on other servers saying that i shud be a real rs mod cuz im fair but strict on the rules.

3. What have you done on skeetskeetscape to make it better? -1 paragraph or more- ive done numerous things. first off im always helping newcomers wether its giving them items telling them how to make money, explaining commands to them. or even if its justa tour around the server ive done numerous tours tbh lol. anywho im also constantly telling mods where and when rule offenders are.

4. What can you do with mod powers? -1 paragraphs or more-my vision with mod power is to make this server as fun and easy going as posible. but also inforce all rules. i cant stand server with no order and im always open to being a mod on any server but i believ this server inperticular it would jus be an honor. as i was saying id make this server as fair and fun as it shud be by inforcing rules wether its cursing or hacking.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - yea i used to be a night mod for a server called bloodrun, i also have forums experiance 3 dif clans that i was in in real rs wer dieing and i took the responsibility of trying to revive it ofcourse i did my best but none of them pulled through because of haters who jus wanted the clan to die and that be it.

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: bloodrun.no-ip.org btw im not too sure but ther were complications for a while on my computer for a while i cudnt get on and i tryed getting on teh forums recently and it said it was closed ill try n find his msn though but his name in bloodrun was ararat

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod, post their name here.not for certain but im sure 1 attack 1 would erm.... hobojr, hit here, and super pk

8. Have you ever broken a rule? - yes but i have payed for my offense i had no idea i wasnt aloud to do this rule but it doesnt excuse me from what i did and i sincerly apologise

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). - i wasnt aware about it but i advertised an ip cuz sum1 asked what other servers i played and asked for the ip wont happen again and ive payed for it bya temp ban on my main acc....

10. How how many hours are you on a day? -oh god depending on the day anywhere from 1-8 hours

11. Will you be active on my forums ? - always am active on forums ^_^

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you - msn etniesbillboard69@hotmail.com aim: x pimpiniseasy x or etniesbillboard69

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats - as a mod i believe i cud bring alot unfair gameplay out of the picture. i believe personaly as a mod that u have to go around the whole server atleast 1-2x an hour or so. thats what ive stuck by through my other servers even when i wasnt a mod i was always looking for unfair players (personaly unfair gameplay disgusts me).

as a mod i am also going to vow to be as fair and here both sides of the story because i believ u need to evaluate both sides to see if someone as lieing. from personal experiance ive sen people who have cursed at me and i called a mod and they tryed to flip it around on me. now i can see how that wud be confusing to a mod so i wud definatly need to here both sides of a story before i go and mute or ban sum1.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? - no i havent but im looking for a coder to see if one can make me a server

15. If you have put ip here-N/A

16. How old are you? -19

17. How long have you been playing the server for - about 2 weeks and yet i have done alot of good for this server

p.s. i have experiance in cp admin for forums and i have mod experiance i dont know if this helps anything
Back to top Go down
tank ftw

tank ftw

my mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mod app   my mod app Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:52 am

well gratz on mod dewd
Back to top Go down

my mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Skeet Skeet Scape~ :: Skeet Skeet Scape :: Apply for Mod-
Jump to: