~Skeet Skeet Scape~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Skeet Skeet Scape~

Best server out there!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mod freeze/mod freezey's mod app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mod freeze

mod freeze/mod freezey's mod app Empty
PostSubject: mod freeze/mod freezey's mod app   mod freeze/mod freezey's mod app Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:36 pm

1. Your name on server mod-freeze or mod-freezey

2. Why do you want to be a mod? -1 paragraph or more- i enforce all the rules atm i help new players and tbh i love the server. i report all glitches i ever find i guide offenders throught he right way i do my overall best to mqake this server run as clean as possible. when ever any1 needs help or items or money im there.

3. What have you done on skeetskeetscape to make it better? -1 paragraph or more- ive done plenty i help every1
report glitches i get spammers and looters and offenders off the server im a overall good guy and like to do as much as posible for the sucess of this server

4. What can you do with mod powers? -1 paragraphs or more- i can do watever haze needs me to. everything ive done in the pas as mod. kick offenders help newcommers help ppl that are glitched and also be a god freind to everyone.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -yezzur was night mod on bloodrun (which has closed now) AND I WAS MOD ON PREVIOUSE SOURCE

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners:bloodrun.no-ip.org

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod, post their name here.every1 ingame m0d b4rr4g3, hit here, demise, brokenheart,

8. Have you ever broken a rule? -ofcourse but ive payed for thos rules broken every1 breaks rules atleast once u cant expect sum1 to be perfect.

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). -when i first started i adveritsed another site. the story was sum1 asked me if i knew nay other servers and i said yes he asked the ip and i told him. i got temp ban on my acc for dat

10. How how many hours are you on a day? -4-8

11. Will you be active on my forums ? -always am!

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you -etniesbillboard69/ and etniesbillboard69@hotmail.com

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats -as a mod i can clean up this server from all the unwanted spam. i can show offenders the right way to go and if they dont choose that way i can ofcourse kick them. alot of people in the server respect me as a player a freind and a mod so i intend to keep that going with all newcommers

as mod i would vow to keep all players inline and ofcourse keep the gameplay fair and explain any rules necessary

14. Do you own a server or owned one? -no

15. If you have put ip here-

16. How old are you? -19

17. How long have you been playing the server for - over a month sunny
Back to top Go down
tank ftw

tank ftw

PostSubject: Re: mod freeze/mod freezey's mod app   mod freeze/mod freezey's mod app Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:36 pm

DENIED jk gl i hope u get it
Back to top Go down
m0d 134rr4g3

PostSubject: mod app   mod freeze/mod freezey's mod app Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:16 pm

very nice app and unlike most people you actually have 20+ post =P i hope you get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mod freeze/mod freezey's mod app   mod freeze/mod freezey's mod app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mod freeze/mod freezey's mod app
Page 1 of 1