~Skeet Skeet Scape~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Skeet Skeet Scape~

Best server out there!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ill pk u ill

ill pk u ill

my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk Empty
PostSubject: my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk   my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:04 am

1. Your name on server -ill pk u ill

2. Why do you want to be a mod? -1 paragraph or more-i would like to become a mod so i can help other players out.i also wanna get alot of people to play on this server.if i become a mod i could get more players to play because i go to the library a lot and about 15 people pla but on different players i could also get my friends to play i have already got 2 players to play this far. i also want to help with the spammers,teaming. ( i have a good sence of leadership ). i garuntee i can make this server a little bit better.

3. What have you done on skeetskeetscape to make it better? -1 paragraph or more-

i helped get rid of the teaming noobs.i also help people out like were its good to train.i help new players by telling them to do the starter pack. i have also stopped people from looting kills on a gbs fight.i have gotten a lot of kids at the library i go to to play this. they are usually on during the day. about 5 or six of them.

4. What can you do with mod powers? -1 paragraphs or more-

i could better the server.i could also get rid of the spammers and teamers. I could dedicate my time to the server and be on more often. i could also help new comming players.I definatley could make it a bit better. get more players to play clean up the spammers and rulebreakers because i am on a lot.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -no

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: n/a

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod, post their name here.
timc224,hit here,dominatorkid,mod b4r4g3,str0wn
8. Have you ever broken a rule? -
yes

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). -
once before i have did the teletome code

10. How how many hours are you on a day? - 4-6

11. Will you be active on my forums ? - yes

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you -
aim-jimmybraga

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats -
i could help others in need and better the game play.i would get rid of scammers and teamers.i also would give advice to new players that have just started the game.and i would dedicate a lot more time into the server and keep all the rulebreakers ban.
14. Do you own a server or owned one? -
no
15. If you have put ip here- n/a

16. How old are you? - 14

17. How long have you been playing the server for - a month =)
420.PLEASE NOTE i am becomming a member this THURSDAY no matter what.
Back to top Go down
mod philly
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk   my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:27 pm

nice mod app looks like you took your time. good luck.
Back to top Go down
ill pk u ill

ill pk u ill

PostSubject: .   my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:34 pm

thxx XD
Back to top Go down
0wnn00bpl0x
Admin
Admin
0wnn00bpl0x

PostSubject: Re: my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk   my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:04 pm

Good App!! you did take your time and you did good on the responses to the questions
i'll reccomend you to become a mod Exclamation
Back to top Go down
tank ftw

tank ftw

PostSubject: Re: my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk   my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:44 pm

this is bs.... i take 45mins -1 hr and a half to do my mod app and nobody freaken says one thing pffs...... but nice app btw pk
Back to top Go down
ill pk u ill

ill pk u ill

PostSubject: Re: my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk   my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:58 pm

thax guys =) greatfully im a mod now thx agen =P
Back to top Go down
0wnn00bpl0x
Admin
Admin
0wnn00bpl0x

PostSubject: Re: my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk   my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:05 pm

cool the thing is every1 is saying there mods but noeone has the rank lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk   my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my mod apppp XD PEASEE WORk
Page 1 of 1