~Skeet Skeet Scape~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Skeet Skeet Scape~

Best server out there!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

forums rnt active and here is how u change it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mod freeze

forums rnt active and here is how u change it Empty
PostSubject: forums rnt active and here is how u change it   forums rnt active and here is how u change it Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:05 pm

ok well i notice only a select few people go on these forums including myself even though im banned so here is how u change it

u can do a couple things

1. have players need to make 50+posts within there first week or they get banned or deleted

2. offer mems for first 5 people to 100 posts not including the ones they already have

3. advertise the forums A LOT more!
Back to top Go down
m0d 134rr4g3

PostSubject: Re: forums rnt active and here is how u change it   forums rnt active and here is how u change it Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:26 pm

that would make many more people vote btw check out my mod ap i got a pole on it.
Back to top Go down
0wnn00bpl0x
Admin
Admin
0wnn00bpl0x

PostSubject: Re: forums rnt active and here is how u change it   forums rnt active and here is how u change it Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:44 pm

lol....
i have over 150+ posts soooo it wouldnt be fair
haze makes money off members so then he cant have extra money so that wouldnt help him
Back to top Go down
mod freeze

PostSubject: Re: forums rnt active and here is how u change it   forums rnt active and here is how u change it Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:55 am

0wnn00bpl0x wrote:
lol....
i have over 150+ posts soooo it wouldnt be fair
haze makes money off members so then he cant have extra money so that wouldnt help him

before u go an waist both of our times take a minute and read what i typed i said "besides the posts you already have"

and i also said the first 5...... meaning he would loose that much
Back to top Go down
Mod Haze
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: forums rnt active and here is how u change it   forums rnt active and here is how u change it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:21 am

fasdggsdfg
Back to top Go down
0wnn00bpl0x
Admin
Admin
0wnn00bpl0x

PostSubject: Re: forums rnt active and here is how u change it   forums rnt active and here is how u change it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:26 pm

wow mod feeze....
like it maters that besides the already ones who have it? how r we goign to get mem? and we were already the most active people....
and that u said 5 he loses 25 dollars thats still a good amount of money....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forums rnt active and here is how u change it   forums rnt active and here is how u change it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forums rnt active and here is how u change it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Skeet Skeet Scape~ :: Forum :: Suggestions-
Jump to: