~Skeet Skeet Scape~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Skeet Skeet Scape~

Best server out there!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three News Topics You Might Want To Hear.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mod Haze
Owner
Owner

Three News Topics You Might Want To Hear. Empty
PostSubject: Three News Topics You Might Want To Hear.   Three News Topics You Might Want To Hear. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:54 am

Alright listen i really hate to do this ,but i guess some of you're fellow players asked for it.

Well what im getting to is All accounts are getting reset! (not beacuase im mean Neutral ) but, because some players FOUND a shop i didnt know about. (please keep in mind prayer is a member only level.) well insted of informing me about it. They bought bones out of the shop. And guess what they did? now like 10-15 people have prayer lvls. that means i have to rest every one.
i would do only there acc's but i dont know them all. Second reson is theres about 1.2k users that player on or off so. It would make it even more work to look for like 15 names? First ppl to get pray. "Brb, purepk and mat" so dont be mad at me mostly them? well alright. oh and a lot of ppl say mod timmy did it if so please tell me then no1 gets reset.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVEN WORSE because i got in a fight with my mom/madre/mum, she is pissed at me. witch means server might be off for maybe 1/2, 1 , 2 or 3 days max. (prolly not 2 or 3 ) or none at all. ill see what i can do!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OH LAST THING

Premium member ship will be available in 3-5 days! so that means members option is coming!!!

~thanks
mod haze
Back to top Go down

Three News Topics You Might Want To Hear.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Skeet Skeet Scape~ :: Skeet Skeet Scape :: Portal-
Jump to: