~Skeet Skeet Scape~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Skeet Skeet Scape~

Best server out there!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F1naly B4ck's second Moderator Application attempt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
F1naly B4ck

F1naly B4ck's second Moderator Application attempt Empty
PostSubject: F1naly B4ck's second Moderator Application attempt   F1naly B4ck's second Moderator Application attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:29 pm

Moderator Application

Dear Mod Haze,

Im F1naly B4ck, known as in real life by Karl.

Why would i like to be a Moderator on SkeetSkeetScape?:
I would love to be a Moderator on this server as I personally believe that with this ranking, I would be able to convince more people to play fair on the server, block out any sort of abuse, I could make people be better within themselves as they would want to be mod; just like me so they would stick in, be nice to each other, advise new people what to do and how to do it, basically help out on the server any way they could. This would make SkeetSkeetScape a better community, not that it is'nt already...it's just some people like to get ahead of themselves and be mean to one another, if i got mod and people become nicer, kinder people everyone would talk to everyone, experienced players would tell new players to add them, be great friends in time to come and this would lead for new people to pass on the message in real life that the server is great, we would have more members and they would all be nice, just like everyone else. So from me becoming mod, I believe that in the near future all of this could come true, it would be the dream server and the most talked about one which is a great advantage even for you, never mind me becoming a Moderator Very Happy .

What have i done to help SkeetSkeetScape?:
Im going to be truthful here ok, but dont let this be a disadvantage for me becoming a Moder, I cant really think of anything i have done apart from helping new people and advising them where to train etc. Everyone is like this when they first start but over time they become more confident and more willing to help peple as they get to know them. So, sorry if that was a let down =S but atleast now you know im an honest person...

What could I do with the powers of Moderator?:
I believe that with the power of being a Moderator I could keep the server under control if there wasn't presence of any other moderator or admin at the giving moment, to do so all i would have to do is be nice and kind, which is what i do best Very Happy . I also believe that with moderator powers I could be involved in the next couple of updates to SkeetSkeetScape, I would listen to anyone who had any queries or idea''s such as they believed something could be improved if no other moderator etc. was there.

Seen as i love the wilderness and all, hense the reason why i quit Runescape =S, i would constantly be keeping an eye on the wilderness scanning around for any rule breakers and helping those who have had rule breakers do something to them, so i believe i could also make the wilderness a better place to play kill alltogether Very Happy .

Have I ever been a Moderator or Admin on any other server?:
I'm not familiar with Moderator or Admin as i have never really found a server to stick to, I have'nt really found the right server for me until i found SkeetSkeetScape, which personally is the best one. So I hope to break the habbit of never being Admin or Moderator and become one on this server that i love the most <3.

Who would recommend me to be a Moderator?:
To be honest i don't really know who could back me up on saying im a great person as none of my friends really play =S But im sure you could refer to Skill of Str because ive spoke to him a few times...=S

Have I ever broken a rule on SkeetSkeetScape?:
Once again I'm going to be honest, yes I have broken a rule, only one and only once.

What was the rule i broke?:
This rule i broke was teaming on someone at Edgeville 1v1 pk...Im sorry to tell you that but i did this because I fought someone and said give back stuff...and the fight was going well but then someone called 'Fastest K O' interrupted the fight aka teamed me and he also looted my stuff which included a zamorak godsword, this was also at a time when I was a bit short on money so i got quite angry and wanted revenge. So once again, sorry if this was a let down but please dont let this get in the way Smile .

How many hours do I play SkeetSkeetScape a day?:
On my average day, i play around 5 hours a day...I'd love to play more as I love this server but unfortunilty I am still at school and lately have had quite a bit of Coursework to contend with.

Will I be active on these forums often?:
Yes, everytime I log onto my computer from this day forward, I will happily log in every time Very Happy .

My MSN address:
I do have Yahoo but I've forgot my password so it will have to be my MSN lol, it's kkkkarl@hotmail.co.uk, talk to me anytime you like...whenever I'm online lol.

What can I do as a Moderator?:
Oh my god, I'm sorry to say but I'm really starting to run out of things to say =S...with this being the main part of the application i better get thinking quikly Neutral Well, as a moderator I could help people become better people and give them respect therefor to respect me back, therefor leaving them to obey my rules, and your rules seen as you would be in charge of me Smile. I really would benifit from this too, it would make me a better person and also more confident in myself.

I think as a moderator I would have that certain amount of respect for people to listen to what I am saying and also paying attention to what I am telling them to do (as this does'nt happend much now lol.) Quite a few people have a habbit of rule breaking when Moderators or Admin arent in the area, but i believe that the amount of time I am on per day, and with the self confidence of me Smile, i could stop rule breaking in most common factors as i would constantly tele to all areas and keep an eye on what its going on. Sorry if i have reapeted anything in these two paragraphs to what I have already said it's just my brain is'nt working properly today lol Razz and I'm also quite unsure of what to right as I'm running out of things and also I have'nt filled out an application form like this before lol.
lol!

Do I or have i ever owned a Server?:
No but im hoping someone will tell me how so that in the future if I ever want to make one, i can come up with it straight away.

How old am I?:
Omg rape!!!! Asking personal detail reported@!@ Lol only joking I'm a bit hyper to be honest Razz, I'm 14 years old, coming up 15 in October Very Happy . P.S. dont forget that, I'll be expecting a Birthday present. Lol not really =P.

How long have I played SkeetSkeetScape?:
Hmmm, I think its just about a week now but Im really clinging to this server, liking it more and more everytime i log on and hope to carry on liking it. Smile

Yours Sincerely,

F1naly B4ck

P.S. Please think long and hard about this because looking at the clock I've spent like one hour and 10 minutes on this application. I really think I could make a great moderator and hope to see that crown next to my name Smile .
Back to top Go down
Mod Haze
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: F1naly B4ck's second Moderator Application attempt   F1naly B4ck's second Moderator Application attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:44 pm

Please re-condsider!
you need 20 posts to make an app
im not reading till then (GET 20 POSTS!)

your'e lucky i wont deleted as long as you make an effort for 20 posts.
Back to top Go down
2lumbyugo14

PostSubject: Re: F1naly B4ck's second Moderator Application attempt   F1naly B4ck's second Moderator Application attempt Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:24 am

nice application .i hope u get it ,well good luck man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F1naly B4ck's second Moderator Application attempt   F1naly B4ck's second Moderator Application attempt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F1naly B4ck's second Moderator Application attempt
Page 1 of 1