~Skeet Skeet Scape~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Skeet Skeet Scape~

Best server out there!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

demise's mod application =p

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tank ftw

tank ftw

demise's mod application =p Empty
PostSubject: demise's mod application =p   demise's mod application =p Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:52 pm

1. Your name on server -demise

2. Why do you want to be a mod? -1 paragraph or more-
i want to be a moderator cuz a moderator helps the server become the best it can
and i want to help this server to be the best it can and i believe i can help it prosper..
i also want to become a moderator to help the teamers, looters, and rushers. cause they bring no joy
to anyone nobody likes them and they just bring more trouble then they are worth and i dont think it is right that
they should even be here... and for the most part i wanna be a moderator to help mod haze mod philly and other
mods and admins take care of them.

3. What have you done on skeetskeetscape to make it better? -1 paragraph or more-
i have helped out ppl who have been affected by looters, i have also help ppl that have been
teamed at dragpk i have also got rid of tons of rule breakers by informing others admins/ moderators
i have been pretty much just been helping other mods/ admins to get rid of rule breakers that dont even have the priviledge
of playing this server..

4. What can you do with mod powers? -1 paragraphs or more-
i can do alot of things with the powers but what i would do is only use them to help other ppl out
kick ppl who are breaking the rules of other players then tell admins what they have been doing
so we can investigate it further to find out if they need to b banned / ip-banned and i would not misuse
my mod powers... i would only use it for the good lol... i would use it the better help of skeetskeetscape.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -
no i havent that is another reason why i would want to b a moderator/ admin

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners:
i havent but hopefully that will change

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod, post their name here.
i think 2lumbyugo14 might maybe santa pwner and most likely hit here umm maybe hobo and y 134

8. Have you ever broken a rule? -
not that i know of... but everyone makes mistakes

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). -

10. How how many hours are you on a day? -
between 3-8hrs

11. Will you be active on my forums ? -
of course

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you -
invisible_punkdevil@yahoo.com,
blackeye89_15@hotmail.com

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats -
well what i can do is i can spawn, ban, kick and tele ppl but thats only what i can do doesnt even come true
to what i will do cuz i will only use those when i have to like if someone is breaking the rules that mod haze has
choosen are not good to him and that should be taken effectively and persisly and that mod haze or mod philly should
have the last vote of what to do before i take any more further action..

i also believe that its not alwayz that i have the power is what i should do with them i only use the powers for the
server i have been brought into this server and i can b taken out just as easy so i need to follow by the rules
and use it the way it was ment to b taken by and thats all i should do... and also i should follow the rules my self
even tho i have mod powers thatdoesnt give me the right not to follow them..

14. Do you own a server or owned one? -
no

15. If you have put ip here-

16. How old are you? -

17. How long have you been playing the server for -
2 weeks - 1month
Back to top Go down
tank ftw

tank ftw

PostSubject: Re: demise's mod application =p   demise's mod application =p Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:04 pm

nobody wants to say anything about mine :l
Back to top Go down
m0d 134rr4g3

PostSubject: mod app   demise's mod application =p Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:45 pm

nice app 50 post =o
Back to top Go down
tank ftw

tank ftw

PostSubject: Re: demise's mod application =p   demise's mod application =p Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:56 pm

yeah ftw i try to keep up to date with everything on this forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: demise's mod application =p   demise's mod application =p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

demise's mod application =p
Page 1 of 1